Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 2 / 10]

No.10850856 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
As you can see, when Big Poppa Pump comes to town, all my hoochies come around. But it's just a damn shame we had to leave /asp/ and come to this cesspool called /pw/
So I had to ask myself, if 4chan was gonna make a Professional Wrestling Board Number Two, why wouldn't they hire /asp/, the original Professional Wrestling board? Now I know that /asp/ is dead, god rest it's soul, but /pw/, your career is dead!
And I know as /asp/ lays six feet under, it's still drawin' dimes and finnerin', 'cos when you used your little brain, and stole it's board, there's one thing that you couldn't steal, and that was it's class.
So when /pw/ walked down that aisle last week, I know I wasn't alone, 'cos the people at home, all they did, was grab their mouse, and change the tab to the /xs/, and watch Extreme Sports, a board you and your old friends got fired from here, 'cos you're a jealous, old bastard!
So /pw/, remember this, in this wrestling forum business, there's never been a bigger tranny-kissin', drone-suckin' bastard, in this business, but also in life, you're the biggest tranny-kissin', nujamal-stabbin', drone-suckin' bastard, and you belong where you're at, in /pw/, because /pw/ sucks, and so do you. Me? I'm just gonna stay right here, in the /asp/ 4 life.