Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[24 / 3 / 13]

No.10858889 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Dave: So yeah, uh...that's his room.
>Bryan: THIS is the room? You're telling me this is the kind of "battle station" the "people" that post here have?
>Dave: C'mon, it's not that bad. Look, he's got Jericho's book there on the desk...there's, uh, y'know, dual monitors going. That's coo-
>Bryan: Dave, they're not even the same size. The fuck is with this guy? And what the hell are those dolls on top? This is a grown-ass man.
>Dave: *cough* Actually Bryan, the figures are the best part. Let me tell you why, no hear me out..you've got like, Yoko from Gurren Lagann, great figure, great outfit, I mean god...
>Bryan: Dave?
>Dave: And, y'know, I see Azusa from K-On too. She's a nice girl, she's from a good show. Look, all I'm saying is, if you're gonna rate this guy's room you have to take the quality of the shows into consideration.
>Bryan: You mean "Kay-on"? So because this guy watched "Kay-on" I'm supposed to ignore that fucking chair? Granny has that chair, I swear to god she does.
>Dave: Yeah the chair's pretty bad. Really bad, even. I mean, it's his prerogative but, y'know, it is what it is. There's people in the back who've told me he's never having sex.
>Bryan: I guarantee it!
>Dave: Yeah...y'know, plans can change. But that's how it's looking right now. With the merch I'd say about three stars.
>Bryan: You're a mad man. I wouldn't give this geek one star on his best day!