Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 4 / 8]

Kevin Nash On Why He Would Have Wanted Sasha Banks In The NWO

No.10864072 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Kevin Nash was part of one of the greatest factions in wrestling history with the New World Order. He was also part of a backstage group with The Kliq, so he knows a thing or two about being part of a great stable. Nash was asked if he looks fondly at modern-day groups like these, and he says he is proud that The Kliq, in a way, gave birth to groups like these.

>Everyone loves to joke about how many members the nWo had, but even with over 60 members, it still lacked any women wrestlers. It had valets like Miss Elizabeth and, for a brief time, Torrie Wilson, but no female wrestlers were official members as WCW didn't emphasize them at the time. Nash was asked which current female wrestler he would have wanted as part of the group.

>"That would be Sasha [Banks]. I thought her match at SummerSlam that she lost, I thought the psychology was amazing at the end. Yeah, I mean, there was some thought, but there were several times that she had [Asuka] in ? 'Is she going to tap? No, she's not going to tap.' They worked it back and forth, and I thought... I'm not seeing that anywhere else," admitted Nash. "I mean, I'm seeing it here. I'm seeing it in her match and she's very attractive. I mean, that goes without saying, but she has that swag. She's the total package."