Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[322 / 52 / 90]

Cody Rhodes “I am sick of ‘finish the story’”

No.10924718 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Per SRS and Fightful:

>I’m starting to hate the phrase “finish the story” because now it’s a meme, it’s just words without meaning. Should I have won at Mania? Maybe. Should I be champion right now? Maybe. I know I’d be there every week, with the belt, in the ring. In AEW, and don’t get me wrong, I am very happy right now. Im incredibly happy in WWE and Brandi is happy with my move, too. But in AEW I had a fusion and that vision was on the screen, for good and for bad. I had my share of mistakes but it was all out there, I was basically an artist throwing paint at the wall and creating things. And again, I’m very happy now but it’s like Picasso working for Pepsi sometimes, you have to reign in some of your wilder ideas and that can be a challenge. I should not have said finish the story, that was a like written for me and it’s not me and it’s not what I represent. And someone texted me, someone I used to work with, and he just texted “lol” at that line. And this was someone I really trusted with promos so I should have known that was a dud.