Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[49 / 6 / 38]

Brandi Rhodes Confirms End of Her In-Ring Career

No.10947953 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Brandi Rhodes has become an extremely divisive figure in the world of pro wrestling for a multitude of reasons. No one wanted to see her on AEW television and even on social media, she does not necessarily have the best image. That being said, it appears her in-ring career is officially over.

>The former AEW star is a loving mother but doesn’t let that get in the way of her other prospects. Brandi Rhodes has not been seen in a pro wrestling ring for a long time now and some fans have wondered if she will ever come back.

>During her time in WWE, Brandi Rhodes worked as a ring announcer and backstage interviewer. Despite her husband Cody Rhodes returning to WWE last year, Brandi Rhodes hasn’t done the same.

>While speaking with Chris Van Vliet, Brandi Rhodes was asked whether she has any intention of returning to the squared circle. Rhodes made it clear that her in-ring career is done for good.

>“You know, not as an active competitor. For sure. [You’ve retired as a wrestler?] Yeah, I mean, it was really anticlimactic. But yes, I did. I just said you know what? Okay, well, we are either gonna do this the Becky Lynch, you know, Seth Rollins way. And they are amazing for doing it, because I can’t. It just was too hard, well not too hard, but just something that I just didn’t think would be the best for the family.
>So, you know, we’ve gone a different route, and I’ve started business ventures on my own and he’s doing his thing and we’re just doing a couple of different things.”

>Brand Rhodes is perfectly content being a mother and keeping herself busy with her other projects, as pro wrestling is no longer a priority for her now. That said, a lot of fans are unlikely to miss her in the ring as they mostly booed her during her time in AEW.