Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[36 / 8 / 30]

The Undertaker Was Mad At Ex-WWE Star For Swimming In Shark-Infested Waters

No.10968246 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
While speaking on Cafe De Rene, former WWE Superstar Rico Constantino talked about his time in WWE. He recalled the time The Undertaker was mad at him for swimming in what turned out to be water full of sharks.

>“I swim out there. I get to the jetty. I stand up. I’m looking at the hotel and then I started to swim back. I swim back to see The Deadman Standing on the beach, waiting for me. He’s looking at me, shaking his head. I said. ‘I wanted to go for a swim.’ He goes, ‘You know there’s sharks in that water?’ I said, ‘No, I know now.’ He goes, ‘Get in that hotel. I don’t want to see you come out of that hotel. Get up there.’ And he sent me back up to the hotel. I picked up my clothes and walked back to the hotel.”

The Undertaker is certainly no stranger to sharks, as he recently kept Michelle McCool safe from one. The Undertaker has been retired for a long time now and has been keeping himself busy in various ways. We will have to wait and see what is next in store for the WWE Hall Of Famer.

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2023/07/28/the-undertaker-was-mad-at-ex-wwe-star-for-swimming-in-shark-infested-waters/