Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 3 / 14]

No.11020525 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Eric's idea is to blur the line between reality and fiction, with a story angle where Hulk flexes his creative control clause to win the belt, while Jeff Jarrett throws the match in disgust. Hulk, angry at Jarrett's refusal to fight, is then scripted to storm out of the ring.
>"The idea was for Hulk to leave in a state of frustration and anger as a result of the finish of the match. The important element of it was that once WCW realized that Hulk Hogan wasn't coming back and he wasn't giving the belt back, that would force WCW to then vacate that title and create a tournament for a new World Heavyweight Champion. And finally at Halloween Havoc, the two finalists in that tournament, before it physically took place, Hogan was gonna make a surprise appearance and say 'Uh-uh-uh, I still have the belt. And if you want this, you've gotta beat me.' Boom, there's your story."
Is Eric Bischoff an actual fucking retard? I thought this entire thing was Russo's idea but Eric talks about this like he's proud of it. This would've gone over like a lead balloon. I almost sympathize with Russo trying to run damage control on this shit.