Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[64 / 15 / 31]

No.11049094 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Joe, Joe.... Take it easy. The police in Detroit sent me some surveillance footage. Apparently they had one of those security cameras out back, do you believe it? And if I could have those guys here set that up for me, I think if we watch this we can figure out just who dropped off those vanloads of mail in ballots after everybody left and they boarded up the windows.

Now you have to watch up in the right hand corner, its pretty blurry but you have to watch, you do...

>C'mon man, you can't see anything on that, I mean.... Donald you're not safe. Whoever did this to you could do this again

Look Joe, the modern technology they have is crazy, it's crazy, they've told me they can enhance this, they can enhance it, and clear it up a bit, can we do that?

IT WAS YOU, JOE.

>YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT IT WAS ME, DONALD. AND I'M GLAD YOU FOUND OUT. I WAS TRYING TO PROVE A POINT. THAT YOU'RE WEAK, AND YOU ARE VULNERABLE

Joe I recognize I'm not in the best of shape right now, but the doctors have told me I'll be 100% by Summerslam.

>Massive pop