Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 1 / 6]

No.11113545 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>I return after a ban
>People celebrating my man Buddy’s rushed, terrible life decision
>People acting like my other man Dom (yeah, I like them both) is not a devout catholic faithful to his fiancee

Dombros. Buddybros. We need to link up.

Let’s recap:

Marie “12 years strong” Juliette Virissimo
>Green eyed beauty with natural lips
>Was with her man when he was obese and had no direction in life; not superficial
>No tats; no nose rings
>Looks like a woman
>Body count of 1
>Will raise Dom’s children while he travels the world fake fighting
>Keeps her socs private. Doesn’t need clout from strangers
That my friends, is an example of a wife. This is something every man needs. Dom has his; Buddy needs a Marie.

Demi “the coalburner” Bennett
>Mutilated her body to look like Chris Motionless
>Never had a relationship that lasted more than a few years
>Histrionic; will post lewd photos for attention. Constantly acts impulsive online.
>Lip fillers as grotesque as her PED muscles
>Balding at the temples
>Will only date a man if he’s roided to the point of heart failure (I’m hoping Buddy is healthy, but goddamn man)
>Will retire in 2025 when her kneecaps fall off; still refuses to stop deadlifting
>Her life after WWE will go the Tammy Stych/Chyna route. Future dark side of the ring episode.
Red flags all over the place. This is the type of woman that needs a warning label. Not girlfriend material, let alone wife material.

I’m mourning Buddy’s sanity. Does a chad like him feel Rhea is the only woman he can get? I legitimately want the best for this dude, but I feel like he got pressured into this. Bitch has my nigga smiling like Mozgus from Berserk. How do we save him?