Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 4 / 21]

Buries Punk and puts over Lethal on his way out in your path

No.11197951 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>What do you guys want to talk about? I’m reminded from that last match about a man who once sat on a stage just like that, looked in a ring just like this, and he gave one of the most important addresses in the history of our sport. It inspired thousands of would-be wrestlers. It mobilized literally millions of fans. It was the first hint of a revolution. I am talking about CM Punk and the pipe bomb.
>Someone told me to save this promo but I honestly don’t know if I’m going to get the chance so I’m going to do it now.
>In that interview, that was the first whiff of a revolution. He laid out a roadmap. He listed things. Things that for him – for somebody like me – that were taboo at the time. Things like going to New Japan Pro Wrestling, working with Ring of Honor, and ultimately, he would talk about teaming with the young bucks, as destiny would have it. As fate would have it. He was unable to do those things. But he would join – he would eventually wind up here in what pro wrestling illustrated called the comeback of the year, but if we’re being honest with one another, and I see all the CM Punk shirts, it is the comeback of the decade. We are all living it, we are all loving it. But in his absence, in the void that cm punk left behind, somebody did do each and every one of those things. I did them.
>And then my friend, my Trelawny like friend in Ricky Starks, my real life friend, gets into a tiff with Jay Lethal. Word to the wise, the Lethal Injection is the one cutter in the business that people don’t kick out of, avoid, avoid, avoid.