Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 1 / 5]

No.11214384 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Reality check for shankcoon and his jannettys

1. Not wolfie

2. Someone said I've had 5 meltdowns today. I legit have NEVER had a meltdown here EVER at anything you have done. YOUR GAY FANFIC IS DEAD. IT DOES NOT DRAW EVEN HERE ON YOUR HOME BOARD /pw/

3. I'm not or have ever been Rikishi poster but i know that's one of guys you claim we are so when he is spamming Rikishi's ass to ruin your threads it has nothing to do wth us BUT i approve of it

4. Someone said I was currnetly having meltdown in a Liv thread. Dude I HAVE A LIFE. I don't give a fuck about Liv Morgan. I barely watch current wrestling. I GET LAID FOR REAL. I don't fap to pics of women wrestlers. And back when i did when i was a teen it was to women like Stacy Keibler & Torrie Wilson

5. While i was getting beauty sleep, you losers were wasting your time samefagging about 10 threads about Nash, none of which could draw bc it's same old boring shit. ALL those threads got murked after i woke up and did my morning routine. Wasted your life again.

6. My most recent tasks have been having a shave and taking a dump. While taking a shit, i saw the "wolfie meltdown" thread and murked it.

7. About to have BBQ with family. And you losers seriously need to get a life.