Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 9 / 12]

Dax Trannywood bullied by the Kliq

No.11216703 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>"at RAW 25 we were booked to do the deal with Hunter and his friends where they just beat us up and I was so upset because for a lot of guys it’s like “oh, it’s a pay cheque, who cares?” but not to me, there’s a legacy I want to leave, but that happened and I talked to Shawn and that was first time we’d talked since the PC (Performance Center) days and I told him, I was like “man this happened, tore my bicep, I went through a really dark period, I thought I was gonna quit” but thankfully, just like I’ve told you, I have the greatest wife in the world and she supported me and she brought me out of this funk and she brought me out of a dark place and I’m here now and I’m super happy and he said ”I was the same way, I was in this very dark spot, met my wife and she’s beautiful and she pulled me out of this dark spot too” and I was like, aww that’s awesome and he’s like ”look, you and your partner are way too talented to be doing what you’re doing tonight and way too talented to stay at this point, just keep your nose to the ground and keep grinding and you’re gonna get over” and I’m like ”aww man Shawn, thank you so much”. So we had this bonding moment and then we get in front of his friends, X-Pac and Hunter, Billy and Road Dogg and Scott, and as soon as we got in front of his friends, he (Shawn) started making fun of me and making fun of my situation and what happened with my bicep and I was like man, I just poured my heart out to you and as soon as we get in front of your friends, because we’re going over that they’re gonna beat the shit out of us, you decide to take all that stuff and make fun of me. I’ve never, ever forgot it"