Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 9 / 10]

People promoting the anti-vaccine movement in combat sports are to blame

No.11305017 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
for Bray Wyatt's death. I wish that Bray Wyat would be revived by using his Fiend magical powers in real life so that he could fight Gina Carano to the death in a Firefly Fun House match with the Undertaker being a special guest referee now that he has retired as an in-ring competitor while returning to his real life American Badass persona and abandoning his Satanist gimmick that was comparable to Bray Wyatt's. She could also fight Strowman because despite his kayfabe rivalry with Bray Wyatt he was known to be a good friend of him behind the scenes, retaining a close bond that begun back during the early days of his career as the black sheep of the Wyatt family. Or Bo Dallas who was Bray Wyatt's real life brother. I really want to see her get her ass kicked for being so much opposed to vaccines. Or see her win a fight against a great male wrestler so as to overcome my hatred for her by offering her a pardon as a reward for impressing me as an athlete when she returned. Her acting career is dead anyway and I'm sure other people are having the same feelings as me. Hating her for being against vaccines while at the same time wanting to forgive her if she did us a favor by returning. She isn't too old and the end of her acting career might have motivated her to hit the gym harder than ever before. And Braun Strowman or Bo Dallas would definitely break kayfabe for the sake of Bray Wyatt in a WWE match. Vince's successor Triple H would definitely love such match given his recent health scare that renders him vulnerable to COVID just like his favorite guy Roman Reigns due to leukemia.