Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[34 / 5 / 21]

Japanese fans' reaction to AEW announcing an Antonio Inoki-tribute show "WrestleDream"

No.11325777 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>No, no, the series will be held on a new japan on that day, right? Even if you send players, you can only send players who have not participated in the tournament. You don't have to obey AEW for everything. I've sent as many top wrestlers as I have ever had. In return, how many wrestlers are you sending over here?

>Most of the top Japan new pro wrestlers will compete in the Korakuen tournament on September 9, it's absolutely impossible, isn't it? If you don't know, it's pretty bad.

>AEW has no connection with Inoki-san, right?

>The new Japan is still being used for good for AEW
>I understand if it is a new Japan-led AEW support.
>It's just a new Japan at the AEW box office.
>That's why I don't trust Tony Khan
>Someday it will be uprooted (although it has already been taken a lot).

>It's not the American Games!!!!

>I can only assume that AEW also sold the rights. I don't know if AEW said they wanted to do it.

>It seems difficult to schedule the New Japan side, and even though the name is different, how to differentiate it from the forbidden door?

>For a moment, I thought, "What are you doing to get your stock taken away on New Japan?", but if you think about expanding globally, I thought that if you think about expanding the world by "raising the name of a great wrestler named Antonio Inoki overseas" and "the value of the new day will increase", then I thought that it would be better to commemorate Ryogoku in October or Inoki's birthday in February.
If you're still aiming to expand into the world...