Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[40 / 4 / 19]

All Out 2024

No.11339120 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Here's the issues for 2024 (I went to this years):

1. this was meant to be AEWs wrestlemania
>the wrestlers put on good matches but it falls far short of any wrestlemania (matches & spectacle)
2. it was the first
3. it could've been the one & only
>it's now yearly, after the fact
4. people got fucked over (pic related)

my biggest issue was how boring it was being there live. it wasn't a show put on for the crowd, the crowd were just used as a prop. it wasn't even a glorified house show, because house shows are run for fan experience, this was stops & starts, little interaction with the crowd because of the live TV aspect. I much prefer an arena tour, or a dynamite.

stadiums are horrible for stuff like this: obstructive cameras, structures & broadcast equipment. pic related was this fucking thing blocking the most expensive & "supposedly" best side of the level 2 seats. it was never reported to be restricted viewing.

It's a PPV which means its limited to mostly match after match. It's expensive to justify hosting it, so the tickets were expensive except for nosebleeds. If they're not expensive then they're not making their money.

& now it's not "once in a lifetime". I really struggle to see how this will be a repeat for many who went this time who were from around europe & further, travel, hotel.