Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 5 / 13]

Seth Rollins Acknowledges AEW All In's Monumental Success

No.11384723 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Seth Rollins is the Visionary of WWE and has done a lot for the business since his debut in the company more than a decade ago. He is a future WWE Hall Of Famer in the future and he still has his fair share of naysayers. Now it appears Seth Rollins has acknowledged AEW All In’s monumental success.

>While speaking on WWE After The Bell, Seth Rollins was asked about the state of the business. Rollins acknowledged AEW All In’s monumental success and stated that the business is truly booming.

>“We are in the boom. You have to understand, there is another company that just put 80,000 people in a stadium for one night. A week before that, we sold 90,000 tickets to WrestleMania, broke the all-time gate on the first day. There are seven, eight different television programs of pro wrestling on a week, not counting premium live events or pay-per-views. The talent roster, across the board, is beyond what any generation has ever put forward.”

>“I can’t tell you the pride I take when I see young cats coming up and succeeding in our industry and pushing the thing forward or guys getting an opportunity to prove their worth, and they do because they are capable and seeing guys like Edge, who is close to deciding to hang it up one way or another, going out there and tear the house down with Sheamus in Toronto.”

>Seth Rollins is set to defend his WWE World Heavyweight Championship against Shinsuke Nakamura at the WWE Payback Premium Live Event on September 2nd. We’ll have to wait and see how the match will turn out.