Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[34 / 3 / 26]

No.11438834 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
For whatever fanfare All Out might have lacked in the days preceding it, we might look back on it as one of the most important shows in company history.

That might sound like a prisoner of the moment take, but in a single night: - Orange Cassidy was solidified as a legitimate main event guy. He could headline Wembley next year. That’s what that match did for him. - Konosuke Takeshita went from immensely talented in-ring talent to absolute killer who can believably beat anyone on the roster. - Ricky Starks, to use Danielson’s words, revealed a gutsiness that really adds dimensions to his character going forward. - Powerhouse Hobbs had the greatest match in his career, giving him amazing momentum that I assume will extend to future crowd reactions.

OC was on the cusp of being a top talent. He’s now one. The other three are all now firm upper midcard guys who can easily challenge for the World Championship on most occasions. All three have main event potential, and last night was instrumental in directing them closer to that point.

Most impressive of all? Only Takeshita won. OC, Starks, and Hobbs all leveled up massively through losses. That’s incredible.

Major props to everyone involved, including TK, Mox, Omega, Danielson, Miro, and Chicago.

If OC, Takeshita, Starks, and Hobbs continue on the trajectory I expect them to, All Out 2023 is a show I believe will go down as an all-time classic.