Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 3 / 7]

No.11457667 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The inner works of this faggots mind are an enigma. Or are they? Either he really is a total headcase or maybe he was just looking to get fired by any means necessary. Why? WWE that's why.

Truth is he's the biggest WWE stooge out there, despite everything he says to the contrary and how shit went down in the past he's a company man, Company Man Punk. And they must've been telling him hard get out of your contract get out fast or you're never coming back. They see Wembley and they don't like that. They see Drew, Edge and other guys holding them up for more money and they don't like that. Gotta hurt AEW. Who's the best dickhead to throw a wrench in the works?
Who's already fucking shit up there? Shithead Phil, and so he went into turbo schizo mode.

It should've been fucking obvious from the start and I feel like a retard for not seeing it earlier, but this shits by design. 100%

Right now he's obviously got the WWE HOF induction coming up, Rey Mysterio will likely induct him. Or Trips if he's feeling like its worth the business and attention. Spite can be a powerful motivator. Who does this effect? AEW. Tony Khan. The power of spite. They'll take it from there but make no mistake Punk has ALWAYS been a corporate stooge in indie shitters clothing. So fuck him. Not because I care about AEW at all, but because he's the biggest hypocritical douchebag and tryhard loser I've ever witnessed. A fascinating individual like him, who constantly bullshits their way through life and seemingly end up rich and popular. It's compelling to watch while also fucking bizarre to me.