Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 1 / 10]

As a New Yorker, I can't stand Eddie Kingston

No.11551976 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Seriously, he's everything I hate about being from NYC. Just the cringiest, most obnoxious, garbage attitude and someone you just want to punch in the face and throw onto the subway tracks. The goddam stupid Yankees hat, the timbs, the smokes two packs of Newports a day voice...it all just screams "scumbag". Always a prick to everyone whether they deserve it or not. Seriously, he's a dime a dozen; it's like this city actually manufactures these people constantly and just sends them out into the streets. They act like the world revolves around them and don't care about anybody. Plus his way of always being an angry crybaby towards people that he feels wronged him makes me empathize with everyone he has beef with.
I get it, he's super over and I commend him for that. I'm clearly in the minority, and I'm sure there are plenty of people from NYC that love him that I certainly don't speak for. But when you live here and you see people like that all the time it just draws the biggest eyeroll ever and makes me want to change the channel.
To be very clear, I don't know Eddie Kingston the human being outside of the character, so I'm speaking just to his on screen persona (which very well might be his real personality lol). For all I know, off camera he might be a great dude to hang with and grab a beer. All I know is that after watching wrestling since the 90s, it's very rare that a character makes me legitimately hate them anymore. It's just too bad that's not the intended emotion.