Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 3 / 8]

Porking Alexa : Alexa gets an unexpected helping of sausage!

No.11638158 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Life on the road can be very tiring for WWE superstars. As is the case for one of the most popular women in the company, Alexa Bliss.

She’s at home enjoying one of her few days off and getting all the R&R she can before hitting the road again in a few days.

Having the house to herself, she decides a nice hot bath and some wine will do just the trick to relax her body and mind.

She strips naked and slips into her comfy robe, then makes her way to the bathroom.

Walking up the staircase, she passes a picture of her deceased pet pig, Larry Steve.

A tear runs down her cheek as she reminisces of her lost best friend, “Oh Larry, I miss you so much buddy. I wish you were still here.”

She says that without realizing the clock had just struck 11:11pm.

Alexa pulls it together and heads into the bathroom where she draws a nice, steamy bath.

Once she’s ready to get in, Alexa raises her leg and dips her little toes into the water for a test, “Perfect!” She slides the robe off her shoulders and takes a step in the tub.

Her beautiful body is submerged in the warm water, her big tits just barely under the surface.

With her head laid back resting on the edge of the tub, her mind is at ease. Just what she wanted.

But her rest is interrupted when she hears a noise from downstairs.

“What was that?” She asks herself and begrudgingly gets out of the tub, wrapping a towel around herself before exiting the bathroom and tiptoeing down the stairs to find the cause of the disturbance.

As she inches towards the bottom step, a very familiar sound meets her ears.

“Ummm, that can’t be what I think it is....” She says in her head, hearing the unmistakable grunts of a pig coming from the living room.

She eases to the living room entryway and peeks around the corner.

"Oh my God no way. I must be dreaming." She pinches her arm.

Nothing.

There on the couch lies Larry Steve himself. Alive and well