Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 1 / 9]

No.11698756 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Stone Cold said Cesaro was the most underrated wrestler in the world, and possibly of all time. I wasn't watching wrestling at the time, so I only saw that in the last year. So, I will now point out that Austn's opinions should be null and void. A lot of smarks use him as a source for Ric Flair being the best champion of all time, and Shawn Michaels as being the best in-ring performer ever. I think it should be clear that his opinions should no longer be taken into consideration.
(I'd say Dean Malenko or Ultimo Dragon are the most underrated, but I don't think anyone should take my opinion into accord.)
I... he's not my favorite, but I do think Bret Hart is the best in-ring just because so many of those guys' best matches were with Bret. (I prefer Hennig, and my favorite match is Bret vs Hennig at KOTR)
I think Austin is a self-mark retard, and his explanation for not wanting to work with Hogan proves that. Rock and Hogan went on to have one of the best wrestlemania matches ever, and Austin sits at like, "yeah. That's cool for them."
I guess my point is that Austin's opinions should be discredited, and I'm curious who /pw/ thinks is underrated! As a kid? I liked booker t, Dean Malenko, and ultimo dragon.
I'm sorry for the rant. I just love 4chan, don't use reddit, and hate wrestling twitter.