Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 2 / 12]

Women's Wrestling Group "Arsion" Is Back For One Night Only! Yumi Fukawa and Ai Fujita Return

No.11876726 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>The women's professional wrestling group Arsion which went on hiatus in 2003 will be revived for one night only.

>Yumi Fukawa (47), who was a member of the group, and Okie Okita (49), who was a ring announcer, held a press conference in Tokyo on the 10th, and on January 12th next year they will be performing at the Shinjuku Face in Tokyo for the "Arsion 1st Day."

>Fukawa said, "If (the organization) had existed, it would have been 25 years this year.It went on hiatus, and in the end, it was absorbed and merged, and although it was for a short period of time, it was a warm organization that was loved by everyone. Therefore, I would like to end the event with a smile on my face." he said, explaining the details behind the event.

>Arsion was launched in February 1998 by Rossy Ogawa, who is currently the executive producer of Stardom. However, in June 2003 they were were merged into the unit Z-SPIRITS led by Yumiko Hotta.

>For this event, it has also been decided that Fukawa, who retired from active duty in 2001 due to an injury sustained during a match, and Fujita Ai, who retired in 2004, will make a one-night-only comeback. There will also be a talk show by the OGs and a closing ceremony.

>Regarding the cooperation of Mr. Rossy Ogawa, Fukawa said, "Mr. Ogawa is the creator of Arsion, so I would like to ask for his cooperation in various ways," and Mr. Okita also said, "I would like to thank all of you (former members). I think it will be up to everyone to decide whether they can participate or not, but I would like to ask for your cooperation as much as possible."

At the end, Fukawa said, ``I would like to share a warm time with everyone. I hope you will come to the venue.''

At the moment, participants have been decided to participate: Mariko Yoshida, Michiko Ohmukai, Rinei Tamada, Yumi Fukawa, Ai Fujita, Ryo Miyuki, Sora Togyu, Yukari Kitao, Yuka Toda (MICKYYuka), Chapparita ASARI, and Yagi. Hiroyuki, Baby-M, AKINO, LEON, Yu Yamagata.