Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[77 / 7 / 24]

No.11898680 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>SERIOUS THREAD NO CONSOLE WARS
Please help me understand what really draws in pro wrestling, I don't want any bullshit trannies or drones fighting for each side, I want a legit discussion about what makes someone tune in to these tv shows.

Is it the wrestlers? Is it nostalgia for older wrestlers? Is it the quality and duration of the matches, is it the promos and storylines or is it simply because the show is called "raw or smackdown or dynamite etc"

Help me understand this latest case of nxt, which happens very frequently in aew

Aew has gotten over the years a lot of "Popular" wrestlers into their company but the ratings number did not change at all, it's even goin down at the moment

This nxt they brought a ton of star power and it did not match a raw or sd, while being one of those shows with 2 or 3 attractions.

So what the fuck draws people to watch a wrestling show?

Final question if these 3 shows remained exacly the same, with the exact same wrestlers but their name changed (example, nxt becomes raw, raw becomes dynamite and dynamite becomes nxt) will the ratings change?

Will a raw named "Dynamite" draw the same rating? Will Nxt called Raw draw the same?

What do you think bros?