Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 2 / 9]

MARK HENRY: "There Is No War Between AEW & WWE"

No.11965453 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Booker T recently had Mark Henry on his Hall of Fame podcast, and they discussed several topics. When Henry was asked whether he saw CM Punk try to teach younger talent, the World’s Strongest Man affirmed that he did see that happen. Then he was asked about the war between AEW and WWE, and Henry had to shut that down.

>“There is no war. You know what the war is? The war is the ratings in your segment. Do people turn the channel to another channel when you’re on? When Sexual Chocolate was on or the World’s Strongest Man or Hall of Pain, they didn’t turn the channel, and you could turn. You could put me with some of the best. When Booker T was King Booker they didn’t turn the channel.”

>“So, that’s where the war is. The war is in the segments and the individuals. But, if I’m WWE I don’t wanna be on the same night as AEW, because I want all the attention. If I’m AEW I’m not going to move my show to a show that WWE is on unless I’m preempted. That’s the point of AEW on a Tuesday, because we had to. It’s not like ‘oh, we’re gonna go piss in their Corn Flakes.’ That’s not what we did. Can I say piss on here? Sorry boys, but I’m telling you, man it’s not a war. A lot of the reason things happens is because programming notes with the networks. That’s the only way that you should be in the conversation about going on the same night. You got seven days a week.”