Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / 1]

No.11972396 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>I’m movin' different. This shit ain’t nothin' to me, man. I’m a dog. I’m bitin' the fart bubbles in the bath. We smokin' symbiote. Smokin' that Whoopi Goldberg, South Egyptian, fur burger deluxe, Mega Millions scratcher, skunk bubba kush. We smokin' dung beetle. I’m on 12 Vicodins, smokin' on Scooby-Doo dick. We smokin' Sequoia, Banshee boogers. We snortin' that good Buffalo Soldier, tamarind, Jordanian gibbies. They must have amnesia. They forgot that I’m him. That Burberry Backwoods pack hittin'. That pussy smell like a Hellcat V8. We smokin' shit in a glass pipe, blowin' the Lord’s bubbles. I’m sick in the head. I’m on them Broward county Tic-Tacs. I’m on them Georgetown geronimoes. I’m on them Nashville nibblers. I left my Margiela’s in the Benz trunk. I’ll have to stunt on them next time. I don’t give a fuck if I go blind. I don’t need to see the price tag anyway. We s- I’m high on 12 Jason Bournes, lookin' to beat the cum out of a thick, fresh oak. We smokin' filtered crack you stupid piece a shit. I’ll fuckin' kill you. Call that pussy The Matrix 'cause I’m in this bitch and I can’t get out. Last guy who ran off on the pack got choked out by some Givenchy gloves. The last thing he ever saw was the price tag on them slowly faded into darkness and I let the archangels take him. I need more Sequoia, Banshee boogers. Don’t be shy, girl. I love me some pastrami mudflaps. I’m movin' like French Montana. Heh? Welcome to the Cream Kingdom, bitch! Open up! Blac Chyna, I’d drink her piss out of another man’s balls. My shooter a crackhead. He look like Woody Harrelson. You ain't seen ten bands in your life, jit! Reach for my neck, you'll get turned into an example. Y'all gotta stop playin' with me, man. I threw diamonds at the strip clubs under the Great Pyramids. I pushed a camel through the eye of a needle. This shit ain't nothin' to me, man.