Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / 4]

Former WWE Superstar will participate in Ryogoku Kokugikan tournament on November 12

No.12018217 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>At the Korakuen tournament on the 22nd of DDT, Ikemen Jiro who left WWE, now known as Kuroshio TOKYO Japan (31), will appear, and it has been decided that he will participate in the Ryogoku Kokugikan tournament in Tokyo on November 12th, where he will face Takeshi Shoda.

>After the second match, Kuroshio entered the ring with the theme song "HELLO" playing in the background and calling him "handsome." When he picked up the microphone, he first announced his name change by saying, ``I'm home! I've left ``Ikemen Jiro'' behind in America.'' He also asked for a match against the promising young player who made his debut in August last year, saying, ``I heard from Take-chan (Konosuke Takeshita) and there's someone I want to fight. Shoda.''

>Shoda, who was surprised by this, showed up and said, ``I really want to do it,'' and the match was decided. After that, Kuroshio explained the reason why he nominated Shoda, ``Because Take-chan said it was good.I want to do a single with Shoda, who wasn't there when I was on the show.'' He declared, "I'm going to be active in Japan from now on. Finish!"