Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[42 / 8 / 27]

Former WWE champion plans to 'date' Linda McMahon as an ultimate revenge on Vince McMahon

No.12037045 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Vince McMahon has rubbed a lot of people the wrong way while he was the top decision-maker in WWE. One such name is Ryback, who has a devious plan in mind to get back at his former boss.

The former Intercontinental Champion was associated with the Stamford-based promotion for over a decade. He started out his career with OVW, the company's developmental at that time, before making his main roster debut in 2010. However, Ryback left the company on a sour note in 2016 after refusing to renew his contract.

The powerhouse has been vocal about his issues with Vince McMahon ever since leaving WWE. On Ryback TV, the 41-year-old said dating Linda McMahon would be the ultimate way to get back at his long-time boss:

“What a play that would be. It really is. Linda and I start dating. That would be the ultimate payback. Ryback and Linda McMahon married.”

The Big Guy added that they could also involve Donald Trump, and he could post selfies to further infuriate Vince.

“Success is the best revenge. You see me, Linda and Trump hanging out in Vegas. Out at the steakhouses campaigning. Me posting petty selfies of me and Linda having a good time out by the pool just to get back at Vince.” (H/T itrwrestling)

https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/news-former-wwe-champion-plans-date-linda-mcmahon-ultimate-revenge-vince-mcmahon