Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 3 / 11]

No.12120390 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The console warring really is getting out of hand here. We are all wrestling fans at the end of the day, whether you like WWE, AEW or any of the other ones, in everyone else's eyes we are one and the same. So, in the interest of building a stronger community, I want all WWE fans to come into this thread and say something positive about AEW, and I want all AEW fans to come into this thread and say something positive about WWE. It'll be fun, easy, and maybe we'll even gain a new perspective that we hadn't considered before. I'll go first.
As a WWE fan, I appreciate AEW for making sure retard faggots like Kenny Ofagma, The Young Faggots, Hangfaggot, MJFaggot and FTR (which stands for Faggot T. Retards) have their very own retard faggot company to shit up, which will cater to their retard faggot whims since Tony is such a giant retard faggot himself. The advantage of this is twofold: 1) It means that these retard faggots won't go shitting up WWE, and 2) their type of retard faggots that would like AEW in the first place won't go shitting up WWE discussions with their retard faggot suggestions of "PUSH MUH HECKIN YUMMY WUMMY FLIPPY RETARD FAGGOT HE CAN DO A 960 FAGGOT SPLASH" and instead will, broadly speaking, stay in their retard faggot discussion threads.
There! I've gotten us started, i'm very interested to hear what you all have to say about one another's company.