Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 2 / 7]

No.12130228 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My name is Bryan R. Danielson, wrestler, vegan, and now survivor. I have been through a lot in my life, but nothing could prepare me for the Summer of 2010.

That summer, I was walking down a dark alley late at night when I was ambushed by a group of black men. I remember the leader had a gun pointed at my head as they forced me to submit to their will. I was raped, and it was the most harrowing experience of my life.

I was broken and scared, and from that day on my views towards black people changed. I saw them as dangerous, as potential rapists, and I was scared for my life. This irrational fear slowly grew into a full-blown racism that still exists in my heart today.

But, although this tragic event has marred my life, it has also saved my life in a way. Because of my racist instincts, I have been able to avoid other rape scenarios. I thank my biased beliefs for helping to keep my butthole intact.

Although it is a difficult thing to discuss, it is a part of my story and it shapes who I am today. The Summer of 2010 changed my life forever, and I will never forget it.