Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 4 / 9]

No.12170346 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Not too long ago I started to think that as Will gets older, he starts to get smarter, he understands, he starts to feel the matchup, but this fight put everything in perspective. But perhaps, apart from athleticism and stealing moves, he can't do anything. The one, perfect case where you feel like saying "A lot doesn't mean good". Such destruction of the keyfeb, of a concept like seling I haven't seen in a very long time. From the reviews I've heard, it's kind of like the Ospreay-Oku match, but I haven't personally seen it, though I've heard it talked about. And if this match was the same, I can see why his ratings have dropped so much. I'll remind you that Shota has done nothing in his entire career. Literally nothing. He's just, a really up-and-coming wrestler. That's about it. But in this match, did he look like the pinnacle of pro wrestling just because Ospreay made him that way? Will this have any impact? I'm pretty sure it won't, it has no impact. 40 minutes for nothing. In addition to Will killing his legitimacy, that everyone in his mousetrap except Stormbreaker means nothing, Umino has destroyed the legitimacy of his mousetrap. Everything he spent in the match didn't work. Of course, the Ospreay suffered more from this. The guys were so lacking in creativity that they started just stealing each other's moves because there's nothing else they can do to saturate the match. The Will and Kenny match immediately comes to mind, where Omega used Komigoye and it actually made sense. Ospreay did his finisher off the ropes but no one cared, no one believed in him because Will is the wrestler of the moment. Remember how people screamed when Naito pulled out? Well, the moment has passed. The same thing is happening with Tiger Driver 91