Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / 1]

No.12187259 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Let me start by stating I love this business. I love this company. Let me also start by stating that I did not come back to be liked. I did not come back to please all of you. I came back to be WWE World Heavyweight Champion. So you don't have to support me, but you're gonna have to deal with it. It is a FACT that I can destroy anyone they put in front of me. FACT! I am the best representive of the WWE. That includes Hulk Hogan and most definitely includes the Rock! I mean, I don't get it, what the hell has happened to this business? I mean where are all the real men, what happened to the ATTITUDE? You chant the names of 195 pound wannabes. You scream "YES, YES, YES, YES" but the truth is "NO, NO, NO, NO" they will never beat me! That's the truth, DEAL WITH IT! Do you honestly think that your heroes are as good as me? Everything about me screams WWE World Heavyweight Champion. I mean I get it, I can sympathize, you guys look at your heroes and think "Oh he looks just like me, if he can be champion so can I." You're living in a fantasy, so I need you to go back to your jobs at Hot Topic, get out of your fantasy world, get out of my world. From this point on, I will be systemically destroying each and every one of your heroes, on my way to the main event at Wrestlemania, to become WWE World Heavyweight Champion!

How do you respond without sounding mad?