Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 5 / 11]

shankcoon has paid money for 4chan ads in december

No.12254692 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
so basically we worked him out of his money again. last time he paid to display pokemon on a billboard in New York - nobody cared, nobody knew what it was, nobody mainstream media reported about it, nobody on other boards on 4chan knew or cared, and everybody on /pw/ ignored bc Punk got fired.

OF COURSE he pretended lhis cartoon grey hair mainthat looked nothing like nash with pokemon thing, ike is was the greatest thing ever, and spammed about for a good while to little to no response. That's one trait about shankcoon...he runs things into ground even his failures. He goes through periods where he reposts the same nash threads over and over for months. This is a sign of autism. Also being a sexless incel virgin.

Anways I'm just rambing. I just want to shankcoon to know I WIPE MY ASS WITH YOU 4chan ad threats. LOL

Like eveything you do is a massive fail. One of the latest is you blabbering on about some random called george lundy bc you think it's me. FUCKING HELL.... you really need to get laid.