Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 3 / 11]

No.12258870 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It was the sizzling hot Summer of 2010 when I, Bryan R. Danielson, professional wrestler, made up my mind to have the most memorable summer of my life. I had dubbed it the “Gayest Summer of My Life,” and I was determined to see it through.

My plan was to seek out the black gay men here in Seattle, and find some willing to treat me as I wanted - no holds barred. I wanted to be anally raped by strong, horny gay black men and experience pleasure and pain in the extreme.

I wandered about the city, seeking out the bars and clubs where I might find the kind of stimulation I was looking for. In each one, I chatted up a few guys, trying to find someone who seemed willing to give me the experiences I desired.

It wasn't long before I found a small group of black gay men willing to indulge my wishes. Over the course of the summer, I allowed myself to be ravished by these men in ways that I never thought possible. From being rammed from behind, to even the occasional light bondage and spanking session, I tasted pleasure and pain like never before.

The Gayest Summer of My Life was certainly an experience to remember, and one I never want to forget. To my surprise, I found I enjoyed being with another man, and the pleasure I got from being in his control was something I'd never experienced before. I'd certainly recommend such an experience to anyone interested in tasting something unique and truly unforgettable.