Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[35 / 3 / 18]

No.12376043 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Serious question. I know I’ll get a bunch of meme responses, as well as be called either an edrone or an aewtist, but I’m curious.
Why is the only discourse on this board nothing but shitting on things that posters specifically do not like, and shitflinging back in response? The only time that there is ever any actual enthusiasm or genuine discussion of things is in gamethreads if you’re lucky to catch them. Even then those are loaded with people who enter them intent on shitting them up with derogatory and inflammatory posts.
I’ll be called a faggot for this, but I kind of miss when people could be interested in and enjoy things. It’s not exclusive to wrestling, but it’s definitely way more prevalent here than most other interests. It’s like there’s a vocal portion of anons that want to try and convince people on a niche wrestling board that they don’t like wrestling at all.
I don’t really understand what people get out of taking valuable time out of their day, every day, to ritualistically post the same insults and bait that they do. After a while I start to wonder what the point of it is, where an entire community is basically dedicating themselves to things that they don’t like, and letting that kind of sentiment dominate an entire board.