Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[24 / 2 / 19]

No.12430089 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Realistically, what’s left for AEW? I’m in AEW fan I pay for FITE plus I pay for the pay-per-views.
>competitor to WWE
Well, in terms of getting wrestlers, sure obviously both companies were going after Will, and they will continue to compete on that front. there was like a two week period where raw was doing really really bad and AEW was doing exceptional and it seemed like maybe if this trend continues the unthinkable will happen but nope
>getting big names
They got Danielson and he’s just Danielson now. I love watching him but he’s just a guy like every other person on the roster. They brought CM Punk back to wrestling, but we all know where that went. Cole is a cancer patient etc
>partnerships
I am a complete wrestling nerd. I paid to see DDTs last big show, but was mainly watching for Hirata and Saki Akai, I enjoy Japanese wrestling. However we’ve kind of reached the peak of any partnership AEW could have doing the third forbidden door doesn’t really mean anything it’ll be fun they always are but it means nothing.
>Wembley
that’s one show and a show that did literally nothing for their business in America. It didn’t help the ratings. It didn’t help ticket sales in America. It did literally nothing.
>continental classic
It’s matches for three belts that mean nothing to anyone. I know it means something to Eddie to be a champion in New Japan, but he barely even counts as a champion in New Japan.
>the devil
There’s zero good options. There are funny options. There are options that would be entertaining in their their own “why the fuck would you do that?” way.
>bidding war of 2024
Very TNA run a storyline about your top guy wanting to go to WWE. It’s going to look horrible for a company that is already floundering.