Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 1 / 5]

Ryback uses CM Punk WWE return to troll fans over retirement

No.12433497 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ryback is a funny dude.

The Big Guy has been egging on haters for years about retirement. One method of his madness is putting up polls on Twitter to vote if he should call it quits on his professional wrestling comeback. When Ryback humorously claims that the results were tainted, the detractors get in an uproar. Rinse and repeat.

The latest tie-in relates to news of CM Punk. Rumors were abound that Punk would not be returning to WWE after his release from AEW. Ryback appeared to take a safe bet in his latest retirement pledge. If Punk returns to WWE at Survivor Series, then Ryback would retire.

>If @CMPunk returns tomorrow I will officially retire from pro wrestling. Also checkout my @FMMNutrition Black Friday Sale 30% Off with code BLACKFRIDAY30 plus a FREE bottle of our GTS™ Go To Sleep and Beanie! Link in bio #Hungry
— RYBACK (@Ryback) November 24, 2023

Lo and behold, Punk shocked the world and actually returned to WWE. Initially, Ryback’s haters rejoiced, however, they were crushed to learn that there was a caveat. He would, in fact, not be retiring because the original bet applied to Punk returning to AEW.

>I will not be retiring. He had to return to AEW and that did not happen. Thank you for supporting @FMMNutrition
— RYBACK (@Ryback) November 26, 2023

Ryback kept the joke rolling with another retirement pledge that Punk won’t last six months.

>I give it 6 months max. If I’m wrong I will retire. @FMMNutrition
— RYBACK (@Ryback) November 26, 2023

The funniest part is that Ryback was able to create exposure for his Feed Me More Nutrition business in those same tweets, while riling up the masses. Score one for the Big Guy.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2023/11/26/23976281/ryback-cm-punk-wwe-return-troll-fans-retirement