Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[92 / 12 / 52]

Tranny WWE Star, 45, Shares Emotional Experience of Misgendering and Self-Defense Journey in Texas

No.12739464 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Transgender WWE star Gabi Tuft has opened up about the moment she broke down in tears after a store clerk misgendered her.

The wrestler turned influencer explained how she was left feeling 'crushed' after the incident with a salesperson in 2020.

It took place on one of the first times Tutt, 45, decided to venture out dressed as as a woman and two months before she officially came out.

'I bee-lined for my truck and cried for half an hour,' Tuft told the San Francisco Chronicle. 'I didn't present (as) female for over a week — it crushed me.'

Tutt, who competed in the WWE as dreadlocked gladiator Tyler Reks, frequently shares images charting her transition.
Trans influencer Gabbi Tuft, who used to compete in WWE as Tyler Reks, shared she cried after a store clerk misgendered her

Trans influencer Gabbi Tuft, who used to compete in WWE as Tyler Reks, shared she cried after a store clerk misgendered her
The upsetting incident took place in 2020, before Tuft had officially come out and on one of the first occasions she presented as female

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wwe/article-12898905/Transgender-WWE-star-Gabbi-Tutt-misgendered.html