Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 1 / 9]

breakout stars of 2024

No.12811008 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
very high hopes for:
>trick williams
think he pretty much has it all together already, just needs to tighten up the in ring and not do anything stupid outside the ring and he should have a huge year
>ludwig kaiser
he's already pretty much the complete package (even moreso than gunther imo) and I think once he splits from imperium he will be a major player in wwe
>creed brothers
duh
>konosuke takeshita
kind of dangerous putting an aew guy here considering how stop start the booking there can be. out of all of the prospects I see takeshita finding the most success.
>dragon lee
best luchador hire since rey himself, hhh clearly high on him. should be a no brainer

it could happen, but theres a chance it doesn't work:
>bron breakker
obviously a prodigy in the ring, but pretty one note as a character and I'm not sure HHH is a big fan of his
>swerve strickland
he's extremely talented and charismatic but due to the nature of aew's booking I could see him just as easily becoming ice cold as red hot. he also tends to get in his own way and come off as cringe on socials.
>grayson waller
might just end up a comedy stooge forever, if he gets to become a more serious character he will absolutely shine
>butch/pete dunne
i think he's cringe but hhh likes him. i just hope the crowd thinks hes gay
>oba femi
huge nigga, super based, could end up the face of nxt once the current guard moves on
>carmelo hayes
i think his stock went down in 2023 when it became obvious he's a terrible babyface
>fallon henley
think she will be the next big star of the nxt women's division, she is very good in the ring and a much better promo than a lot of the other girls