Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 6 / 14]

No.13114587 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Now I see a lot of people online and in wrestling communities trying to tear down Janel "Shit Head" Grant with what they consider the "Worst rape of all time" but in reality we the masses have been too dumb to understand the level of kwab that Janel "Shit Head" Grant throwing down

>Everyone over the years have attributed the "I've got shited on" line as being a sign that Janel was brutally raped and shit on in 2022

>In actuality what Mrs. Janel means is that she was a willing consensual partner, and that even if her Boss Vince McMahon truly took the perfect shit right on her head she will not walk away to take a shower because Grant is a sultry minx and will do anything to get pleased

>The line "Do you wanna play shitcock? I got two of those too" is her saying that she has two actual phalluses in her mouth while shit runs down her head, a type of crude action used to rape filthy bitches who love money

>Finally the line "You wanna play shitter and gapes? I got too many of those" is probably the most kino of them all

>Shitter and Gapes goes by another name. They are called "Shitted Man's Bucks" because it is said to be the pack that Wild Bill Hickok, a famous victim, was held down by when he was raped and shitted on to death

>Grant is then implying that she has been plowed by a trail of men who thought they could have their way with her ass over the years.

It's time to face the facts, that even while rammed in her ass and shitted on by enough WWE employees to fill a an office party, Janel "Shit Head" Grant could still take it from behind with a steamy Vince shit on her head better than anyone else in the history of the business.