Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 3 / 21]

No.13117217 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The amount of white knighting people do for WWE and AEW is beyond retarded and all of you look mentally ill. Especially those posters who can be picked out of a lineup based solely on what phrases they use. You are all cringe. You have no self-awareness whatsoever and it's people like you that make wrestling fans look bad. If you don't participate in these kinds of retarded antics, then you're one of the good ones and this post isn't directed at you. If you do participate in these antics, you are not helping whatever company you like, in fact you are directly harming their image by behaving this way. Wrestling is supposed to be something we enjoy and are entertained by, not something to endlessly fight about. I'm old enough to remember the height of the Monday Night Wars and it was never this bad, even on the most neck bearded forums you could think of. No body likes you people and I want you to know that. Even people who watch the same show as you hate you and want you to fuck off, so from the bottom of my heart, fuck you. Die in fire.

I'm not going to read any of your seething replies so feel shout into the void about how right I am and how mad you are. Good day.