Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 4 / 27]

No.13192729 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi guys, I'm an insider. Can't say much more because obviously I don't want anyone finding me out. But what I've been hearing is so crazy I can't help but share it.

As it pertains to WWE, TKO's philosophy is forward-thinking and all about moving the company into new territory. With the recent lawsuit against Vince and the WWE which implicates several high profile employees and talent in sexual misconduct, and shines a headlight on the same behavior reaching back decades, TKO is planning to clean house on anyone and everyone associated with or contributed to the toxic environment within the company.

Here's the crazy part. The word going around is TKO feels they need to completely reboot and rebrand the promotion. The plan is to kill the "WWE" name and change to ESE, Endeavor Sports Entertainment. They effectively want to sever the company from it's past, limit or completely eliminate reliance on old stars, start with a clean slate, a new name, new branding, everything, and focus completely on building new stars. Of course these ideas are in the preliminary stages but I'd expect to hear more about this in the coming months.