Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 1 / 6]

My relationship with Vince is complicated

No.13259876 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I adored him for a long time as he gave me so many childhood memories. He was like a father figure to me , Genius , very influential, the godfather of professional wrestling , He’s a very complicated individual, like most historical figures are and Vince is a historic figure in a niche way .

People are complicated, complex, multi-faceted human beings and that applies to Vince as well As the rest of us. On the one hand, made a huge success of his life and is the most successful wrestling promoter of all time.

It’s hard not to admire him .Wrestling wouldn’t be where it is today without him , Built the business and is the most important person in the history of sports entertainment, Without him breaking the territory rules and banking on himself with Wrestlemania 1 we wouldn’t all be here today watching wrestling and talking about it , Brilliant mind for the business and made several moves that were revolutionary: consolidating the territories, embracing the Attitude Era, launching WWE network, etc. A businessman who without, this sub wouldn’t exist nor would professional wrestling be anywhere close to what it is today.