Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 6 / 11]

No.13378168 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I could probably rape Tony Khan. He could maybe give me a bruise at most. But I'd be able to fully dominate him. Can you imagine making the son of a billionaire into your personal cum dumpster? Wouldn't even be gay, would just be for dominance. I'd probably keep him in my basement in a cage. Also I'd give him a iPad with only Twitter installed. He wouldn't be able to download any other apps. Hed just be stuck tweeting, getting fucked in the ass, and eating whatever I decide to give him. I'm sure he'd probably try fighting me the first couple times. However he's so weak and not used to actual conflict he'd cave quickly. Hed probably end up enjoying his time in my basement. Would be funny seeing his tweets begging for help and that he's stuck in a cage getting his ass stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey. I can just see it, him angrely typing on some cheap iPad while I'm plowing his ass. You'd all probably just reply with "KWAB" at his cries for help. Would never actually do it, it's just a thought. Heard the book "the slob" has something similar in it. Perhaps I shall read that. Thinking about it now, I should probably have a long hose extended all the way down to the basement so I can wash him. Don't want my dick getting too dirty. His sister isn't bad looking either, perhaps some hormone injections and he will turn into a cute trap? I could see him turning into a passable one with some time. Over time I'd have to let him start wearing makeup. And once he's proven himself to be a good little cum dumpster I could give him some shaving razors, gotta be careful don't want to get cut by him turning it into a blade. Perhaps when his feminisation is completely I'd let him out and roam around on a leash. What else should I hypothetically do?