Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!VH4H45EIbA
[26 / 2 / 19]

!VH4H45EIbA No.13472850 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I wrestle for the NWA. There's some things going on that the sheets aren't reporting.
>Contracts are coming due and Billy has had a lot of problems the last two months paying talent not under contract on time. Another wrestler I know had no issues getting paid per appearance until Billy was interested in signing him.
>The CW app deal may not be for any money. Billy told all of us it was, then I heard when he was with his 'inner circle' he said they weren't getting paid to be on there.
>Billy told all of us about a month ago if you try out for WWE or wrestle for AEW/ROH you will be blacklisted from the NWA. This was taken back after an hour, I heard EC3 convinced Billy to take it back but not sure.
>Pat Kenney / Simon Diamond has been head of talent relations but is fucking useless. Not entirely his fault as he had a stroke recently but most of us just go to EC3 or Matt Cardona.
>EC3's a nice guy when he isn't doing his schizo gimmick. I shoot have no idea if he's just always working or if he actually believes that shit.