Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 3 / 5]

The Excellence of crying

No.13566003 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Won most of his matches throughout his career
>Still complained
>Bret Hart on Hogan winning the title at WrestleMania IX and dropping it back to Yokozuna to establish Yoko as the top heel and where Luger captures the title at SummerSlam:
>"Okay, whatever."
>King of the Ring happens
>Vince gives Bret the honor to win King of the Ring so he'll stop crying for the time being.
>Hogan drops the title to Yokozuna as planned
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHERE's MY TITLE SHOT FOR SUMMERSLAM? I THOUGHT HULK WAS GONNA PUT ME OVER"
>"No, Bret that's what you thought you heard"
>Bret Hart on Lex Luger winning the title at SummerSlam '93
>"FUCK YOU VINCE! YOU PROMISED ME THAT THIS WOULD BE MY NIGHT. IF THE STRAP DOESN'T STAY ON YOKO, THEN ME AND THE BOYS ARE WALKING OUT RIGHT NOW!
>LEX WINS by countout and celebrates which looks retarded, YOKO keeps the title like Bret wanted
>Bret Hart on Lex Luger winning Royal Rumble '94
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SHOULD WIN THE RUMBLE AND GET MY WIN BACK AGAINST YOKO. I'll WALK OUT RIGHT NOW!"
>Okay, Bret we'll make you a co-winner. Is that okay? You'll being pulling double duty with Yoko and your brother though at MANIA.
>"Sighs"... FINE I GUESS. I SHOULD BE THE ONLY WINNER THOUGH AND IT SHOULD JUST BE ME IN EVERY MATCH ON THE WRESTLEMANIA CARD. I'M THE BEST HERE
>Bret on having to put over Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania XII
>Bret wins the title at WM X, Ratings plummet, revenue plummets, PPV buyrates plummet, attendance numbers plummet (This continues on into 1995)