Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[32 / 5 / 26]

I’m shoot happy everyone hates Brock now

No.13598174 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I’ve hated this shitter for a while. Ever since he came back from the UFC, his matches have been the same utter snorefests time and time again. Either terrible worked shoot MMA style matches that he would obviously always win or the most lame duck I’m not taking any bumps anon trash or neverending finisher/signature spamming.

I’ll always have a special place in my heart for early ‘00s Brock, but it hasn’t been the same. The once genetic freak that could intimidate a crowd and then pull off some of the most athletically brilliant moves ever performed by a big man in history was replaced by a dimeless, uncaring louse who was only ever interested in picking up a check. He is finally off television and I couldn’t be happier.

I know some of you edgelords will still like him for the sake of liking a guy who did something bad out of irony or whatever, but everyone else despises him. They won’t even acknowledge how good he used to be kek. They even made him unplayable in the damn video game. Good riddance.