Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 3 / 1]

Stephanie Bellars claimed Randy Savage told her what happened with Stephanie McMahon

No.13811645 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Bellars appeared in an interview for Hannibal TV in 2020, where she claimed that Savage once told her what happened with Stephanie McMahon. For the unversed, there were strong rumors that Macho Man getting together with Vince McMahon’s daughter when she was 17. When Vince McMahon found out about it he was quite upset and this is one of the reasons why Savage was kept out of the WWE Hall of Fame until after he passed away.

>Bellars said, “Oh he told me. He told me one day when we were on Ecstacy on the beach. I think he didn’t mean to tell me that and then the next morning he goes, ‘did I tell you anything last night on the beach?’ I’m like, ‘you sure did.’ He knew exactly what he said and he was like ‘sh*t’ because it was kind of like the truth drug. Once he got on that he just started telling me everything. She knows [and] he knows what it all was.”

>Stephanie McMahon has never confirmed these rumors and has stayed away from speaking on the matter.