Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[35 / 14 / 1]

No.13817360 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Pharaoh as you lay there, hopefully as covered in boils as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. Because before I leave at midnight with the People Israel, I have a lot of things I wanna get off my chest.

I don't hate you Egyptians. I don't even dislike you. Hell, I like you a lot more than the other sedentary civilizations of the Nile Delta. I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. WE'RE the best. We're the best people in the world.

We've been the best since the Covenant of Abraham, and we've been vilified and hated for it ever since because G-D saw something in us nobody else wanted to admit. That's right, I'm a monotheism guy.

We've built so many temples to Egypt's imaginary Gods that it's finally dawned on me that it's just that, they're completely imaginary. The only thing that's real is G-D (Baruch Hashem), and the fact that century in, century out, we've proven to every civilization in the world that we are the best at agriculture, the best at administration- hell, even in war nobody can touch us.

And trust me, this isn't sour grapes. But the fact that RA is getting an obelisk built to him rather than G-D makes me sick.

I'm leaving with the People Israel at midnight. And who knows, maybe we'll go to Asia Minor. Maybe we'll go back to Judea. Hey, Ishmael, how ya doin?

Let me tell you a personal story about Pharaoh. You know we have this whole first-born thing-