Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[86 / 9 / 1]

No.13819080 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Dave Meltzer believes Will Ospreay has "more charisma" and is "much better" in the ring than Cody Rhodes:

>"WWE doesn't 'need' him - they don't 'need' anyone. But he is the most talented wrestler in the world, and it was a miss by WWE not getting him. He's got more charisma than Cody Rhodes, and look at Cody Rhodes there, you know?

>"I've seen him in programs, I saw him with the Kenny Omega promo, I saw him with Michael Oku, he can do that stuff. There was the question, but even the promo on Wednesday, it's like, he can be that guy.

>"It would take him a little while to get to the Seth Rollins level, but once he got there, he would surpass him. And with Cody, Cody has so much goodwill - I'm not saying he would surpass Cody, but in time he probably would just because he's 30 and Cody's 38. He's on the way up and Cody's (already) there.

>"In the ring, he's much better than Cody. Cody's fantastic as a character, and his story, he really made the story work.

>"The funny part is, essentially, Will can do the same story in AEW. It won't be as big because they don't have a Roman Reigns opponent, and the AEW Title historically doesn't mean as much as the WWE Title to as many people. But they can still do that story."