Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 6 / 1]

No.13819592 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Now last week, I was watching TV, and I watched a 53 year old man come out here, who has more loose skin than a Shar Pei puppy, come out here and say he's still the man. I see Ric Flair; 'Number Two, The Nature Boy' come out here who's been the butt-end of all the jokes, cos he's supposed to be the 'limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun' but I'm saying one time, you should've took a cab and used that money to fix your crooked yellow teeth! So I had to ask myself 'If WCW was going to hire "The Nature Boy Number 2", why won't they hire "The Nature Boy", the original "Nature Boy", Buddy Rogers?' Now I know that Buddy Rogers is dead, God rest his soul, but Ric Flair, your career is dead. And I know, as he lays six feet under, he's still stylin' and profiln' because when you used your little brain, and stole his name, there's one thing you couldn't steal, and that was his class! So when you walked down that aisle last week, I know I wasn't alone, cos the people at home, all they did was grab the remote, change the channel to WWF, and watch 'Stone Cold'; a person you and your friends got fired from here, cos you're a jealous, old bastard! So Ric Flair, remember this: In this wrestling business, there's never been a bigger ass kissin', butt-suckin' bastard in this business - but also in life you're the biggest ass-kissin', back-stabbin', butt-suckin' bastard. And you belong where you're at: In WCW, because WCW sucks!